Target Audience: All personnel, supervisors and all line managers
Aims: To provide attendees with sufficient skills to adequately respond and manage an initial emergency until professional healthcare arrives. Courses can be tailored to a particular environment or type of emergency situation.
Upon completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the General principles of rendering the first aid
- Render cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Stop bleeding.
- Render the first aid in case of electrical accident, burns, sunstrokes and heat strokes, hysterical and epileptic attacks
- Render the first aid in case of strokes, losing consciousness, shock, bites by poisonous snakes and rabid animals
- First aid goals and objectives
- Assessment of injured person’s condition, clarification of circumstances when trauma took place.
- Signs of life and death. Familiarization with blood circulation and respiratory systems
- Theory of offering artificial ventilation. Artificial ventilation means.
- Introduction to cardiovascular system. Cardiac massage types.
- Traumas. Identification of their types.
- Hemorrhage, internal and external hemorrhage, types and identification of hemorrhage.
- Evacuation means.
- Stings and bites. First aid in case of bites of rabid animals.
- Bites and stings of venomous snakes and insects.
- Burns. Thermal and chemical burns.
- Bolt and electricity hit.
- Thermal shock and sunstroke.
- Choking (if injured is conscious)
- Choking (if injured is unconscious)
- Breathlessness during apnea
Price: 60.0 AZN (Cost excluding VAT)
Certification: Certificate of completions will be awarded to all training participants.